Accounting & audit
Carney Walsh & Company Limited provides a full range of accounting and audit services including the following:
- Advice on accounting systems and software;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Audit of statutory financial statements;
- Preparation of abridged financial statements.
Corporate finance and advice
Carney Walsh & Company Limited has a wealth of experience in delivering solutions to corporate clients, including the following:
- Advice on capital structures;
- Arranging finance;
- Investigating and assessing investment opportunities;
- Preparation of business plans and financial projections;
- Provision of due diligence services;
- Company formation and start up advice;
- Business succession planning.
Investment business services
Atypically for a firm of its size, Carney Walsh & Company Limited has very significant experience in sourcing, arranging and transacting investment business on behalf of clients, inclusive of the following:
- Tax based investments;
- Overseas property investments;
- Investment portfolio review.
We work closely with a number of specialist advisers in relation to this area of our business and we have a range of contacts with whom we have worked closely with over the years, especially in mainland Europe.
Our taxation division provides a full range of advice on all aspects of personal and company taxation, inclusive of the following:
- Corporation tax;
- Income tax;
- PAYE / PRSI;
- Value Added Tax;
- Capital Acquisitions Tax;
- Capital Gains Tax.
We provide both compliance and consultancy services in relation to all of the taxation heads set out above including acting on behalf of clients in Revenue audits and provision of payroll bureau services. In addition, we have provided taxation planning services to many clients assisting in organising their affairs in a tax efficient manner.
Other services that are regularly delivered by the firm include the following:
- Company secretarial services;
- Debt restructuring and financial planning;
- Litigation support services;
- Liquidation and voluntary wind-down of companies;
- Estate and wealth planning.
Our services that are regularly delivered by the firm include the following: